Jun 8, 2007

Celebrity News By Kristen

Volume 1: Issue (I lost track!)
Doing My Part to Keep Bloggy World Informed

**Disclaimer: I have nothing personally against any celebrities mentioned in "Celebrity News by Kristen". It is only for fun and only opinions. Please do not sue me.


I am sorry, but I just can not resist this. So princess Paris spent the evening prior to turning herself into the county jail at the MTV movie awards mingling and porking down on egg salad sandwiches at the buffet. Now, the first indication that Paris is different than other people is that first off....she had time to prepare herself and enjoy life before she checked into "greybar hotel". Another indication is that, I don't know about you, but if it were I who knew I was going to jail later on, I think I'd be pretty much freaking out. I think she knew all along that she wouldn't end up spending her full sentence in actual jail. She may look dumb, but there may actually be a brain cell or two in that head of hers. Mental anguish my back side! Yeah, maybe there is some mental anguish there.....who wants to be in jail?! But no one else there gets to be set free to go back and live in their mansion on an ankle monitor because they are suffering a mental breakdown! Just more proof that if you are rich and famous (and famous for what, I ask!) that you think you are above the law.

But sir judge is mad! He specifically placed in the court order that she is not to serve her time electronically. She must serve her time in lock up. She has to be back in court at 9:00 a.m. PST. I, of course, as your resident blog celebrity gossip queen will be keeping abreast of the situation and bring you news as it comes in. This is important stuff people. The state of our nation rests on whether or not Paris goes back to jail today. (Or, at least that's what she would like us to believe.) STAY TUNED!!

There's a poll on the side bar. Vote. If you want.

**Updated to add: She's back in jail. To serve her original 45 day sentence. Not 23 days. 45 days. Shoulda just taken what you got, eh Paris?**


8 comments:

Dawn said...

Poor Baby!! Didn't like jail food? Who does? To quote a famous lawyer of O.J. fame, "You do the crime, you do the time!"

Anonymous said...

Paris sucks, in more ways than one! The judicial branch in this country is broken. Hopefully Libby will serve his entire sentence too. I can see GW pardoning both criminals however :)

Barb said...

I don't think there are enough brain cells in her head to even bother counting. She probably got her brain cells from her mom who now only has half hers left which is pathetic because she didn't start out with any to spare. The apple doesn't fall.....

Sorry. I truly, truly cannot stand the sight of her. She's just pampered, spoiled fluff.

And I seriously doubt she's learned a single thing from this whole episode.

Apparently, the "medical problem" that got her released was that she's close to a nervous breakdown. Gee. I'm sure everyone else who goes to jail is just happy as a clam and as calm as can be.

I heard the judge who sentenced her is livid and may send her right back. I plan to watch Fox News tonight and keep my fingers crossed.

Boy, am I a nice person, or what!

Anonymous said...

Just to play the devil's advocate, I'd like to point out that the ordinary jail time for a traffic violation is 3 days. 45 is insane, and probably because of her fame.

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, hello Lucifer's advocate. She didn't get 3 days she got 0 days for her initial conviction and 3 years probabtion. A month later she was driving while her license was suspended and speeding on Feb. 27th - which is kinda a violation of probation. Any normal county would give a normal person 90 days the next day. 90 days is the norm. Sorry - you and the devil are wrong and need to be enlightened. She was released on home arrest because she is famous, she got sent to jail because she's a dumbass ;)

Kristen said...

Thank you, light which shineth. Very well said. And I couldn't agree with you more. Who are you, by the way?! ;-)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thank you for keeping me informed! I have been on vacation and haven't turned on a TV all week long! She SHOULD serve her original sentence. Good for that judge to uphold that!

Steph

Anonymous said...

light which shineth will remain anonymous :)