Apr 20, 2005

GRRRR!

GRRRRR!!!! Now I know why I haven't done a blog. I can't figure anything out; i.e., I can't figure out how to post pictures.....yes I downloaded that "Hello!" thing and it's not helping one little bit...I can't find a single instruction. I'm trying to post links, I'm following the instructions and it's NOT WORKING!! Maybe I'm not as internet savvy as I thought. *sigh* Thought there was at least one thing I was good at! ;-) J/K Anyway, if anyone happens to be reading this and can happen to give me advice on how to improve on this added irritation I added onto my life, please help!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Brooke, I only knew that because you posted it on the family page when you first moved to England. LOL! Well, I'll try to figure it out, it's not terribly user friendly.

Anonymous said...

Kristen - when you log into that 'Hello' program, you have to select 'blogger' as a friend that you want to chat with (on the right hand side of the screen). Then it should open the blogger page inside the chat screen. When that happens, log on to blogger. Then it will show you some settings for publishing your pictures. Pick what you want and save. THEN, click on 'Send pictures' on the left side of the 'hello' screen. Use Explorer to browse for the pictures you want to put up. Once you select the photo, you can type in a caption on the bottom right portion of the 'chat' screen. Once you've done that, hit 'next' (or something similar), and it will load into your blog.

Sorry if these instructions are terrible! I hope it works for you.
Allison.

Kristen said...

Thanks Allison. That helps. Seems so unbelievably complicated just to post a picture. Nice to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I agree - what a pain! It was very confusing when I tried it, and it would take me a couple times to know exactly what I did, I think.