Apr 22, 2005

It's finally Friday

and it's been a rather long week. Both of my little girls have been feeling a little under the weather this week and that apparently makes them more clingy to mommy than ever. I don't know if that's what it is, or if they are both going through separation anxiety. I expect that from Fiesty; this is prime age for her with that; but Care Bear is 2 1/2, I thought I was through with this with her. Going to my paying job is becoming increasingly difficult and stressful for me when my children are both sobbing uncontrollably and clinging on to my leg before I go. What is worse; working part time so that we can have more money and making my kids miserable when I go, or being constantly stressed out and not having money, but staying home with my kids? I don't even think me not working is an option right now, but I'm about ready to say, "Forget it!" and just quit my paying job. I'm miserable when I know they are sad. Today I'll be on a bus tour around town for three hours helping acclimate new students to the University next year to our town, so therefore will be without a phone for 3 hours to check on them. I'll go through withdrawl. My heart strings are so attached.

I suppose since I am here at my paying job today, I should start doing what they pay me for. Here's hoping for a relaxing, enjoyable weekend.

No comments: