Apr 20, 2005

Welcome to my blog!

I'm in the year 2005 and have just now figured out what a "blog" is. I like to consider myself internet savvy, but somehow this little phenomenon has managed to escape me. I'm sitting here at work today, on a fairly boring day, wishing I was at home with my two little girls who are feeling less than wonderful, and I just decided, "I think I'll create a blog." You know how that goes. So, I went to "ask.com", entered my question to Jeeves, "How do I create a blog?" and here I am! (Good ole Jeeves!)

Anyway, I'm not sure what the likelihood of me actually posting regularly on this blog will be; I only have internet access a couple of days a week, but whatever; we'll see.

For those of you who may be logging on to this blog expecting to find great and intellectual posts of the political persuasion, or world events, or such are in for a huge disappointment. Does this mean that I do not follow politics or world events? No, it does not mean that, but at this current juncture in my life, things revolve more around kids, laundry, kids, dishes, kids, wiping snotty noses, vacuuming, kids, going to the park and (yep, you guessed it) KIDS! So, the daily antecdotes revolving my kids and all that goes in the life of a mom in average-town, USA is probably what you will usually see. Add your own comments, anecdotes, and if you do have wonderfully intelligent comments to add, please feel free!

This is my SO CALLED LIFE! :-)

No comments: