Jul 19, 2007

*sigh*

Well, I’m feeling a little lonely, a little sad, a little isolated, a little abandoned…..

Mike is a couple hundred miles away at work….

My Dad is on a camping trip for the week…..

My Mom (accompanied by my aunt, grandma and grandpa all who live within a couple of miles of me) is on her trip full of reunions to Minnesota (among those “reunions”, she is going to meet Diane….who I introduced her to…. what is up with that?!)

Even Anakin isn’t around this week….he’s with his Mom.

So, it’s myself, Care Bear and Feisty rattling around all alone in our house. The blondies haven’t even been around. I feel like I live in a ghost town. The only one in the entire world who isn’t on some kind of adventure this week. My only consolation is that, because of all of these vacationers, I get to stay home with my girls half the day because Grandma isn’t around to take care of them. After doing that all week, I’m never going to feel like going back to my full day schedule next week.

*sigh*

Oh, well.

No comments: