Jul 28, 2006

Bloggy Tour Of Homes

Tourofhomes

Ok, so I lied. I felt so left out that I convinced my mom to take her digital over to my house and take some pictures so I could be involved! Keep in mind, since I wasn't planning on doing this, I didn't "spiff up" the house to the quality I would like in order to show it to the whole world, but then it wouldn't be real, because my house is never show quality. How can it be with three kids, and two neighbor kids who are constantly trooping through it? So, anyway, I present to you, "Mama's So Called House"!

This is the front of my house, and for some reason, there is Feisty in all her (almost) naked glory.

My House--front


Now, walk into the kitchen/dining area. It's kind of dark, and please excuse any dishes you may seeing lying around as I had no time to do them before work, what with Feisty clinging to my leg with a death grip daring me to leave.


My House--kitchen

This is one of the two gathering spots in our house. This is the more "adult" room; the room that doesn't encompass a million and a half toys: There sit Care Bear and Anakin enjoying a popsicle.

My House--family room


And this is the other gathering room, which we have made into a sort of "kids room" collecting all the toys into one room rather than have them spread out all over the house. Appropriately, there is a little kids' size couch there under the window stuffed full with Care Bear's "care bears." She comes by her name honestly. Sorry it's kind of dark:


My House--living room

There were a couple more pictures that my mom took but they didn't turn out so good. But there's a little look into my home. Come back again sometime and maybe I'll try to put some pictures of the bedrooms, too. :-)

24 comments:

Dawn said...

Feisty is half naked because her clothes were in the washer after a bit of an accident. Besides, what better way to dress on such a ridiculously hot day?!

GiBee said...

Awe! So, does the naked baby come with the house? Very nice! I'm so glad you talked your mom into helping out ... and girl ... it is so clean! Wow!

Brenda said...

I'm glad you decided to do this. Love your home. Enjoyed the tour!

Trisha said...

Glad you decided to add your home. Looks like a great place to unwind and let it all hang out. (sorry, couldn't resist after seeing half naked Fiesty- she's a real doll!)

someone else said...

Oh fun! You got to do it too. Really cute house and it looks perfect for you guys!

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad that you added your home, it is so lovely! I love the picture of Feisty and all of Care Bears bears!

Ashley said...

yea!! i'm glad you decided to participate!! thanks for stopping by to see me!
your house is beautiful!! i swear it looks just like what i imagine myself in one day! i can't wait!

kpjara said...

Yeah! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing. Wonderful BIG kitchen! and I love Feisty out front just trying to be with Momma and stay cool!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty house. I need to get out the camara and join in. Is there a deadline on this?

Mama Duck said...

Ha ha ha Feisty! I love it, so cute!!

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Thanks for joining in at the last! I love your kitchen!

Thanks for having us!

Carole Burant said...

Thanks so much for sharing your home with us...it's lovely!! I think the baby really adds to the decor, don't you? hehe Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your house! I wish I could come and see it in person!!

S'mee said...

Nice home!

And according to my gramma, "Everyone should be naked for at least 8 hours every day...just to air out and let your body breathe."

Ahhh, to be a kid in nappies.

rena said...

Great home and tour. Your trim colours are great!
Thanks for letting me peek.

PastormacsAnn said...

So glad you decided to join in the fun. Thanks for a tour of your home. Love that room with all the care bears and other loved ones. Your home is comfy and inviting - glad you included your home in the tour.

Barb said...

That's one cute little girl. And your home is lovely. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you participated in the home tour ~ I enjoyed my visit.
Blessings!

Heather said...

Thanks for the tour!!!

Blackeyedsue said...

Hey! I am so glad that you let us in.
Thankyou for the tour!!!

Diane Viere said...

Kristen,

I'm so glad you took the time to join the Tour of Bloggy Homes! It is a fun way to get to know our blogging friends just a little better....now every time I read your posts...I'll wonder if that little Feisty is running outside naked! But in this heat wave we're having--I wish we all could run outside in our undies! Thank goodness for air conditioning!

Diane

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar said...

Just ran across your blog. Nice blog "theme". He he he (mine is the same!)

Shalee said...

That naked baby is what makes the shot so adorable! Makes me want to zerbert that belly just to hear a laugh. I love that you gave into the pressure and had to join in the fun... now don't you feel better?

Mrs. Shannon M. Herren said...

Thanks for the "for real" pictures! You have a great home! Love that big kitchen area!