Feb 15, 2006

It's 2006 already?!

and I haven't posted here in months. I'm not sure why, except that it seems the only visitors I get to my blog are spammers, so why bother? Oh, well. I'll do it for fun and therapy I guess.

Life in my house continues to be fun, chaotic, crazy, sometimes stressful, but always full of love. I forget what life was like before becoming a mother. When I do look back on that time (during my adult years before I was a mother) I realize how empty and self-centered life was. While sometimes it can be scary and stressful to have three little ones completely dependant on me, it's also very fulfilling.

Yoda is now in 2nd grade. He enjoys science the most. His current loves are Star Wars, Pokemon and Yugi-Oh. The first one I don't mind, the second two I could easily do without. HE loves to have light saber fights with his friends and his Dad. He currently owns about 7 light sabers (not purchased my be, mind you....I think I've been wacked in the head with those more times than I can count!)

Care Bear started pre-school in January. *sigh* She can't be in pre-school! She was just born! Anthony was just her age. How is it possible. She thoroughly loves My Little Ponies, Care Bears, Little People (she calls them "Things that go guys"--long story), stuffed animals and any other toy that she can easily fit in the palm of her hand. She's a real fiesty girl.

Fiesty is already 21 months. Older than Care Bear was when she was born. No, I'm not pregnant again and do not plan to be anytime in the near future. I think I've got more than I can handle right now. She loves to do whatever her big sister and brother are doing. She thinks she's a lot bigger than she is. Example: at McDonald's play place the other day, a larger child brushed past her real quick and almost knocked her over. Fiesty's response? "MEANIE!" finger pointing, brow furrowed, and proceeded to run after him to his table and stare him down. I think I've got a girl who knows how to defend herself! LOL!

No comments: