Jan 28, 2008

A Bit of an Update

This is Grandma Dawn again. I really hope Kristen can get to a computer one of these days to do a post. I know she has lots fo share!! But in the meantime, I thought I'd share the pictures I took today. Feel free to come on over to my place if you've missed the last set of pictures.



The girls are each gaining well - Kate is an especially voracious eater and is at 4 pounds. Emma is not keeping up quite as much, but she's going to get there. I was privileged to feed both of them today, because I was the only one there at the right time. What a blessing.




These two pictures were before and after Kate's lunch.







Sweet little Emma makes the same face that her big sister, Care Bear used to make when she was a tiny baby.




Thanks for stopping by! - Grandma Dawn for ......

7 comments:

Laura Paxton said...

SO glad that they're doing so well! Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Each day (and pound) brings them closer to home! How exciting! :o)

Unknown said...

They are so amazing, Kristen.

Maine Mom said...

I have a baby picture of Zoe making the same "Care Bear" face. It is CUTE!

Still thinking of you, Kristen.

Andrea said...

beautiful little girls!
thanks for the update!!

Tammy B said...

aah, this takes me back to our days in the nicu w/our girls.

Rachelle said...

Congrats on two beautiful little girls! I hope they both come home soon.