Jan 14, 2008

Update!

Just a few words from Grandma Dawn.

Kristen was able to come home from the hospital on Friday afternoon. I stopped and rented the industrial sized pump that she has to use at home. She is very successfully storing up milk for the little darlings. She is very busy with Care Bear, Feisty, and Anakin. Her MIL has stayed much longer than we expected, for which we are extremely grateful. They spend a lot of time traveling to and from the hospital, and loving on Emma and Kate in the NICU. They spent the night (all 4 of them - Anakin was with his mother) in one of the family rooms they have at the hospital for people who have babies in the hospital.

So I've been keeping a blog journal for both of us over at Call Me Grandma Dawn. Come on over for a visit and the latest pictures taken today. (She's going to definitely have to change her profile picture!)

I hope Kristen can get to a computer soon and update you in her own inimitable style. Thanks so much for your prayers and so much caring!

6 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Thanks so much, Dawn, for the update. I'm glad she's having no problems pumping milk and I'm sure she truly appreciates having her MIL there to help:-) Going over to your blog now to see the pictures!! xox

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Just came from your blog, Dawn. ;o)

Kristen, hope you're healing well and beginning to feel more like your pre-pregnancy self. I'll be glad to see you posting again, but I understand that you want to spend as much time as possible with your older girls and the babies right now.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Mimi said...

well Dawn,
I answered my own question as to how Dawn was doing...(I asked the question on your blog)
I am happy that she has someone with her to help and it was so nice that Anakin was able to spend the night at the hospital with her, and be near the babies... he is such a good big brother.
blessings to all of you,
Mimi

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Kristen,
I have been over to your Mom's place and seen the latest pictures. "THANK YOU" Dawn for the updates you are doing for Kristen. I am continuing to pray for everyone. I'm glad Kristen is able to pump and store her milk for when the girls come home. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Maine Mom said...

Kristen, I'm sure you are extremely busy right now! I'm glad the pumping is going well and that your MIL and Mom have been such a big help to you! Emma and Kate are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Continuing my prayers! :o)