Sep 10, 2007

Update from Mom

Life has been throwing terrific curves lately. As you know, Kristen has an appointment tomorrow afternoon (9/11) to determine if one or both of the babies has a chromosomal abnormality.

On top of all this trauma, little Feisty ended up in the hospital tonight. She had terrible abdominal pain mid afternoon, went to emergency, and they admitted her for the night. The white count is high in her blood, indicating infection. She has been on i.v. and will be all night. She should be released in the morning. However, she will have to go to Children's Hospital in Denver soon, to determine the reasons behind her urinary tract and/or kidney problems.

Feisty is being such a little trooper this time. She's charming the nurses.

Please pray for Feisty, Kristen, the twins, and all the rest of us - it is hard on all of us.

Thank you!

13 comments:

Lei said...

Prayers and happy thoughts coming your way...!

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

oh my!!!! I am soooo sorry to hear this latest news. How difficult!

HUGS and PRAYERS!!!

Unknown said...

Your family will be in my thoughts today. I will pray for good news!

Erin
www.ExpectingExecutive.com

Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, that's all Kristen needed on top of everything else! My prayers continue for all of them, I do hope Feisty will be all right!!! xoxo

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Poor Miss Feisty! I hope they figure out what's going on with her this time and get her all fixed, bless her heart.

I'll be praying for her and Kristen today, and I'll tell my sisters when they get here so we can all be praying for them.

Love y'all,

Diane

Sherry said...

that poor girl! Sounds kinda like what Silas had over the weekend. Hope she feels better today. We'll be thinking of you guys today.

Linda said...

Praying for all of you. I know this is so very difficult. I pray the Lord will intervene in a mighty way.

Mall Worker said...

Poor little Feisty! I really hope they can find whats wrong with her. I'll be thinking of Kristen and her today.

Nancy said...

To Kristen, Dawn, Fiesty, the Twins, and the rest of the clan:
I am keeping you all in my prayers. May God bless you with peace of mind, energy, and the loving confidence that you are loved, prayed for, and supported.

Baba said...

What do they say ?"when it rains it pours"....I am sorry all of that is going on at your house..Our prayers are with you. Baba

Barb said...

Poor little thing. It seems like she's just been plagued with these urinary track and kidney infections. I hope the doctors get to the bottom of this soon.

And of course Kristen and the twins are in my prayers. You all are. I know this is a very difficult time for all of you.

Unknown said...

Kristen,
I'm thinking of you!!! (((great big hugs!!)))

Lala's world said...

praying for you all