Nov 7, 2007

Random Tidbits

I'll start with some pictures for this random post:

Care Bear's Official Kindergarten Picture
Don't you just want to eat her up?! Mmmwwwaaahhhh!!

Feisty in Grandma's Backyard
I'm not quite full yet so I'll eat her up a little bit, too! She'll be getting some professional pics done soon.

The Family at "Light In The Night"This was taken at our church's annual Halloween activity called "Light in the Night". The kids look forward to it every year and it is really a lot of fun. Anakin actually got a picture taken with his mom and was off out and about running around the church so we couldn't track him down to get a picture taken with us. He dressed as Harry Potter. Good boy. He looked very cute.

3-D Pics of Little SquirtPics of Little Squirt who would not sit still last time for a snap shot. She did a little better this time. The top one is her foot, and the bottom two are of her grabbing onto her foot. Mike said he thinks this one looks more like Care Bear. When I told Care Bear that Daddy thinks that one of the babies looks like her, she asked me, "Is she going to wear glasses, Mommy?" I almost hope for her sake that maybe she will. Almost.
***************************************

A quote from Feisty as she got out of the tub last night but wasn't quite in her jammies yet:

I've got juice bumps on my tummy mommy!!

I will heretofore be referring to goose bumps as "juice bumps" because I think that is just about the cutest thing I have ever heard! Daddy was beginning to tell her what they are really called. I stopped him. I like juice bumps better.

****************************************

Care Bear received an award yesterday at a school assembly in front of the whole school for selling the 4th most amount of cookie dough for their cookie dough fund raiser. She has a pretty award with her name on it and she gets an extra recess and gets to go to lunch at McDonald's with the principal and the other winners. The play place McDonald's...that part is very important, you see.

*************************************

I've been having baby related dreams as of late. In one that I had a few weeks ago, I dreamed that each of the twins was born weighing in at 10 lbs a piece. Two nights ago I had a dream that when they were born, one of them fit in the palm of my hand. I remember vividly in my dream while I was holding the baby in my hand that my first thought was, "How am I ever going to find diapers to fit this baby?" Proof of how ridiculous dreams are because if one of my babies was born that small, I highly doubt my first concern would be that of appropriately fitting diapers. I don't know which scenario would be worse....10 lbs twins or twins that fit in the palm of my hand. Neither are a very good option. I'm not sleeping so good lately because of these dreams. *sigh* Will I ever sleep again?!

***************************************

I suppose I should get back to work. At least it's already Wednesday.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

They are so precious! Not that I'm the least bit prejudiced! Juice bumps - love it.

mamashine said...

Yum. I eat them up too.

I noticed the thing about the name game is not on this post. Did you forget to put it, or HAVE YOU NAMED THEM? I'm so interested in knowing!! :)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, esp the family one with the girls in their costumes. :)

CB looks a little like her Grandma Dawn when she smiles like that. Such a cutie.

Sherry said...

cute pics!! Miss Care Bear is on our frig:)!

Maine Mom said...

I just got caught up on all your latest news. :-) It sounds like Little Squirt is going to have Feisty's energy!

Cute pictures!

Mary said...

The photos are all beautiful. Have you decided on names for the babies yet?

Please stop by my blog and find out how to Be A Blessing This Christmas

Blessings,
Mary

Carole Burant said...

Leave some for me, I could eat them all up too! hehe Such cuties they both are and I also love the family pic:-) Awww and look at little squirt...I'm still amazed at the 3D pics...they didn't have those when I was pregnant! lol Congrats to Care Bear on receiving that award, way to goooooo Care Bear!!! Woohoo!! Oh Lord, I do hope your twins don't end up being 10 pounds each! LOL I've been dreaming so weird lately too. You take care!! xoxo

lifeinsuburbia said...

At least you're not dreaming that instead of a baby, you give birth to a kitten. That's my reoccurring pregnancy dream.

Janaque said...

So adoreable!! Hope it's ok that I found you!
I love you're blog! So fun to see all the pictures and hear the stories about your babies!!!