Sep 12, 2006

Yes Sir, That's My "Baby"!

hayley's 4th birthday 1
On Her New Bike


hayley's 4th birthday--cake
With Her Birthday Cake (Pay no attention to the scraggly looking woman whose lap she is sitting on!--Just look at the cute girl!)

Care Bear's birthday party was last Saturday after a very intense, tiring day of moving new furniture into our house (very large furniture), and cleaning up for the party. By the time the party came, all those involved (particularly the birthday girl) were completely worn out.

Another birthday come and gone. Next year at this time she'll be in Kindergarten. I'm hoping this year goes slowly....but I know better than that.

7 comments:

someone else said...

Ok, that bicycle picture is a HOOT!!!

Mall Worker said...

She looks like she's having so much fun on her bike!

Barb said...

What a cutie. And the "scraggly looking woman" looks pretty cute, too! What sweet, sweet photos. I'm glad Care Bears are still around. I always loved them when my girls were little and just found a big Care Bear for my grandson at a baby consignment store. He loves it.

Pamela said...

Your little Care bear cutie pie looks so delighted with her new bike...hope she had a great day, and you are right those days just fly by when you are having fun!

Blackeyedsue said...

She is adorable! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Our "babies" grow up too fast! Happy Birthday, Care Bear.

BlondeBrony said...

I bet she loves the bike. Glad the birthday went well.

While year might go quickly, the memories won't. Just keep taking as many mental photos as you can.