Aug 21, 2007

Today Is The Day

In about two hours I will be heading out to my appointment where I will find out the fate of my babies. It's been the longest week and a half I think I have ever lived through.

I have been so sick through the last three months that I don't know how I am going to "stomach" seeing a needle enter my abdomen. I might ask them if they can put me out. When I was little I begged my mom to ask our dentist if he could put me out for a routine check-up and cleaning....not even because they were filling a cavity.

The last 36 hours or so I have been so beyond sick that I can't even stomach Sprite. My mom took the kids for me last night so I could have some peace and quiet because their "kid-ness" was just too much last night. They weren't being bad; just being kids, but I was too sick for it. I couldn't even open my eyes without feeling like I was going to throw-up. The docs have prescribed three different anti-nausea/vomiting medications; none of which are working. I plan to talk to the "big doc" today to see what he suggests for this problem.

Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. You will never know how much it has meant to me. I will update as soon as I find out the results from the tests today.

32 comments:

Carole Burant said...

((((Kristen)))) love and prayers are going your way xoxo

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

praying and linking...

lifeinsuburbia said...

Hoping for the best possible outcome today!

Linda said...

The Lord has put you on my heart over and over again over these long days. I know the wait was difficult Kristen. I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick. I'm praying hard.

Mall Worker said...

I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts. I'm hoping for the best.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Kristen- thinking of you. Praying. Believing...

xoxo
Steph

Unknown said...

Prayingandprayingandprayingsomemore.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

My sisters and I are praying today, Kristen.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Sarahviz said...

I'm here in Massachusetts, thinking of you and your family.

Dawn said...

Robin wants you to know she's praying, but can't comment because she's "anonymous."

Wil's Wheels said...

I praying and holding you and your babies in my heart.

Karla Porter Archer said...

Praying for you and your precious family.

Blessings,
Karla

Kelli said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

Here through 5mfm - we are praying away...
Ashlee

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and your babies today, Kristen. Let the prayers of everyone else hold you up! Hang in there.

a said...

I came over from Melody's Slurping Life...I'll be praying!

Wendy said...

Lifting you and the babies up in prayer!

groovyoldlady said...

(((((Hugs)))))

I'm prayin'!!!!

Unknown said...

You and your babies are in my prayers! Hugs!

Unknown said...

"Morning" sickness is the worst! I hope you feel better soon.

I'm anxious to hear about your ultrasound. Thinking of you!

Barb said...

I'm so sorry that on top of all the worry about the babies, you're so sick too. Thank goodness for your Mom taking the kids to help you a little. I'm holding my breath for you, Kristen, and continuing to pray.

nancygrayce said...

Kristen, My husband and I will be keeping you and yours in our prayers! The being sick alone is enough.....the wondering is more, God is more than able!

Real Life Sarah said...

I'll pray for you and your babies!

Midlife Mom said...

You have been on my mind so often these last few days. I have been praying for you and the babies and the new doctor that you are going to that he will have wisdom to do just what is needed for you!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Your in my prayers - I wish I could offer more! God Bless!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Thinking of you and your babies.

Ann said...

Many prayers for you and the babies. May God give you a restful and peaceful night's sleep, and calm amid the chaos.

Stacey said...

thinking of you!

kreed said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Sherry said...

I thought of you a lot today.

Unknown said...

Still thinking of you . . . I will continue praying.

Joelle said...

Praying for you and those precious little ones...