Aug 7, 2007

The Return

So, you found me. That's great. Sorry if I've confused anyone by the various moves the last couple of months. I had decided to try wordpress for awhile because, well....I get blog bored easily. I needed a change and decided to give it a try. While I liked some things about wordpress, there were things that I didn't like as well. Between that and some yucky not fun stuff that occurred a few weeks ago, I decided to take a much needed rest and break from the whole computer/blog/chat board/ etc. etc. etc.....thing. I've tried to read and keep up and comment here and there a little bit, but honestly....the break was nice.

I kept my good ole blogger blog around, though, because I just could not delete my "original" blog; especially with the cute design that Susie made me. So I just changed the URL and put the blog "in hiding". But now the blog and I have decided to come out of hiding for awhile. I don't know how regularly I'll post....I'm not going to put pressure on myself, but you are welcome to put this new address in your bloglines if you want to. Put it on your blogroll if you want; don't if you don't want to. I don't really care anymore. No rules here.

The "return" has come at this particular time for a particular reason. See, I thought people should know that I've not been feeling so well lately. A lot of throwing up, headaches, extreme exhaustion, and for some strange reason my pants just don't fit that well anymore. I'm crossing my fingers because the last couple of days my stomach seems to be a little more settled. Maybe it's because I'm heading into my:


SECOND TRIMESTER

Huh? What? Uh....yeah. If you're a little slow on this Tuesday morning, I'm pregnant....again. Eleven weeks along....almost 12. I've been real sick this time....never happened with the first two so of course everyone is saying it must be a boy. We'll see.

I have an ultra-sound tomorrow. I heard the heartbeat for the first time last week. We told the kids on Friday night. They are thrilled. Feisty can't wait to be a big sister. We're already arguing on who gets to give the baby its bottle, who gets to change the baby's diaper, who gets to walk the baby in the stroller....I'm excited they are excited. I hope it stays that way in a few months.

Estimated due date: February 22, 2008.

And that's my news. Never a dull moment in my world.

12 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

Glad to see you back! Congratulations again!

Barb said...

Well for heavens sake, Kristen. That's wonderful news! I had no idea. You are due two weeks before Krissy. She's technically due March 11th but will have a scheduled c-section on March 1st. Your mom must be tickled half to death. I can't believe she never said anything.

Congratulations! And it's nice to have you back in my bloglines.

Carole Burant said...

I had no idea where the link your mom left on her blog would bring me to...I'm thrilled that it's to YOU!!!! Oh Kristen, such wonderful news that you're expecting...I can just imagine how excited the girls are:-) When I was pregnant, I had "morning sickness" 24 hours a day for 9 months...UGH! So, I sympathize with the way you've been feeling. I'm so glad you are blogging again...welcome back dear Kristen! xox

Linda said...

Wonderful news Kristen (not the sick part - the baby part)!! I was about to send out a search party for you. It sounds like you are going to have two built-in helpers when that new little one arrives. I'll be praying you feel better quickly.
I'm glad you're back. I too am reevaluating how much time I should spend on blogging. It's taking over my life!!!

Mall Worker said...

I'm so glad to see you again! I had a suspicious feeling when your mom had exciting news and a link. I'm so happy for you and your family! Congrats!!

Sherry said...

Glad you are back!! Congrats!!!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Well, goodness gracious! I had just emailed your Mom the other day because I was concerned about you when you deleted your other blog!

What wonderful news, and I hope the sickness is over soon and you're feeling better in no time.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Nancy said...

YEA!.. I have missed you and had just asked your mom about how you were doing. Usually a silence on the blogging end means there are changes of some sort... which is a fact in your case! May God bless you both and you are at the top of my prayer list. Thanks for sharing the great news.

Midlife Mom said...

Congratulations Kristen! I hopped over from your Mom's place, couldn't imagine what the news was going to be! She must be floating on air to think that another grand baby is on the way! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Tammy said...

Oh, Congratulations Kristen!!! :D

Baba said...

Hi Kristen, This is my first time visiting your blog.Reading your mom's ,she said to come over here, so here I am.....I am going to have grandchild # 14 in February.My daughter has two girls, who will be 5 and 2 , when the new baby arrives.
Hope you feel better soon.. Baba

Maine Mom said...

Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon.

I'm glad you're back up in blogland. :-)