Aug 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Care Bear!

My dearest Care Bear,

This has been quite a week for you, sweet girl. Between starting SCHOOL, and turning five....wow. Two big milestones in one week. Too much for this mama's heart to handle.

Care Bear, you will never be able to know how much I love you and how incredibly proud you make me every single day of your life. The day you were born, my life was forever changed, and changed for the better in so many ways. You make me a better person because of who you are.

I love to watch you play because you have such a creative mind. That little brain of yours is constantly working, thinking, planning and exploring. The things you know and the things you say and the way you express yourself; well, you manage to blow me away at least once every single day.

You have a zest for life and an enthusiasm that is so contagious. I can be tired, exhausted, and hating life and all I have to do is come home and see you and my whole outlook changes. You have an uncanny knack of reminding me about what is really important in life.

You are about the smartest 5 year old I have ever encountered.....I know I'm a biased mommy, but you really are so bright and you have such an amazing future ahead of you; I just know it! I hope no one that you ever run into in your life squelches what you have inside of you!

You can do whatever your little heart desires, my sweet one. You have it in you and I know that you will make me proud! You already have so much.

I adore you, I treasure you, and I am honored to be able to be your Mama!

I hope you have the best birthday ever! You deserve it.

Love always,
Mommy

13 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday precious girl!!! She is just so sweet Kristen.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Happy birthday to Care Bear! And many, many more. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday to one sweet girl!!!

Mall Worker said...

Happy Birthday Care Bear!

bp said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

Sweet birthday wishes! Have a fun and happy day!

Erin

nancygrayce said...

Happy Birthday, you share it with my oldest son and my husband!!!

Baba said...

Wishing a special "Happy Birthday" to Care Bear.....I have a grand-daughter who turns 5 in February. Baba

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Care Bear
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!! xoxo

Diane Viere said...

Happy Birthday to Care Bear!!! What a week indeed!

She just exudes sweetness! And look at all those accessories! She has learned early!

I hope it was a beautiful day!

Diane

Nancy said...

Precious indeed... and what a great family she belongs to. Enjoy each moment because they grow up way to fast, as you are already finding out!

Lei said...

Kristen! I thought you'd left blogland for some reason. I guess I got your link mixed up or soemthing because I swear you went missing. Lol! So happy you're still here.

Unknown said...

This is very sweet. Care Bear is so blessed to have a Mama who loves and enjoys her so much.
Happy Birthday, Care Bear!