Oct 22, 2007

Mooooooooooo!!!

The Scene: Early this morning. Mom (me) is in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Care Bear is in Mom's room sitting on the bed watching Mom get ready for work. Mom is wearing a cute, never worn before pink maternity top.

Care Bear: You look like a big, pink cow!!

Mom: (Immediately drops toothbrush, rips off pink blouse and searches
feverishly for another top that will hopefully not make me look like a cow. I
find a striped shirt--also never yet been worn--and put that on).

Care Bear: No! I like the pink shirt that makes you
look like a pink cow. Now you just look like a striped cow.

Mom: (Picks up dropped toothbrush and continues to brush--laughing so hard
in spite of myself that I'm about to spew milk out of my udders).

Mmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

OH, my goodness!! What a character.

Mary said...

LOL Out of the mouths of babes... Do you remember Art Linkletter's "Kids Say the Darndest Things." That one would have fit the theme perfectly.

Have a magnificient Monday.
Mary

Andrea said...

Ah, aren't kids just precious?

:)

lifeinsuburbia said...

sweet sweet memories! HA!

mamashine said...

Wow, what will she say in a couple months? :)

Linda said...

That is just too cute!! I'm sure you don't look anything like a cow!!

Maine Mom said...

LOL! I agree with Linda, I'm sure you looked fashionably pregnant and not like a cow. :-)

Carole Burant said...

Hey it could have been worse, she could have said a pink elephant! lol That is just too cute!! I've no doubt you look gorgeous no matter what you're wearing:-) xoxo

Sherry said...

that's so funny though I'm sure you did not look like a cow:)

Nancy said...

So cute... enjoy every precious moment and embrace the "twins" not the "udders"! hehe

Diane Viere said...

I'm sure she meant it in LOVE!!!

OMG! I understand!

But, seriously, a PINK Cow? She's precious!!!!!

Diane