Oct 10, 2007

Picture Day At School

My kids are getting their pictures taken at school today. This is Care Bear's first official school photo. And although Feisty doesn't attend school anywhere as of yet (potty training issues, still.....) she had to get in on the action as well...

Anakin--4th Grade (age 9)

Care Bear--Kindergarten (Age 5)

Feisty (age 3 1/2)--should be in pre-school

Are they not precious?!

Care Bear has a big day today because besides it being picture day, she also has a field trip to the pumpkin patch farm and the fire station. She was almost giddy this morning! Ahhh....to be in Kindergarten again!

The "Baby Name Game" will continue throughout the remainder of my pregnancy (or until I decide on names, whichever comes first). Click on the button in the sidebar to add any names you think of. This is much harder than I thought!

10 comments:

Sherry said...

super super cute pictures!!--by the way, our neighbor girl, across the street, is in Care Bear's class...I spaced her name...long blond hair, a little one year old brother, dad works for Harley Davidson, am I ringing any bells?:)

Kristen said...

Hmmmmm......she has a Haley in her class who has long blonde hair, and a Jaden.....I'll have to ask her.

Don't Lauren and Landon live by you guys, too?

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Ah, picture day at school. ;-)

I know it won't be long at all before Emmy is in school. Time flies!

Sweet pictures, hope the actual school photos are that good.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Barb said...

Yes they are, all of them. Precious. I hope I'm going to meet these little cuties weekend after next. :-)

Carole Burant said...

Yup they look picture perfect ready:-) I can well imagine how excited Care Bear was to go visit the pumpkin patch and fire station...hope everything went well! xox

Unknown said...

Sooo cute. I can't believe how much they've all grown up in the last year. Has it really been a year since I saw them last?

I think I'd have potty issues too if I was battling UT problems on a regular basis. Poor little girly.

Kellan said...

I love all your kids practicin' their smiles!

Maine Mom said...

Cute. What a fun day Care Bear has planned!

I'm sorry your legs are in pain...and you still have half a pregnancy to go! I'm glad you have generous family members to keep you clothed. :-)

Diane Viere said...

What great smiles!

I should post my 10th graders school picture...it lacks that youthfu, carefree smile! What happens to the willingnss to smile when testosterone comes into the picture???? He's WAY TOO COOL.....o smile for a photo these days!

Love the photos.

Diane

shoeaddict said...

Awwwwww :) So sweet