Oct 17, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Pictures of Feisty Taken by Care Bear

being silly (Small)

being silly 2 (Small)

being silly 3 (Small)

being silly 4 (Small)

being silly 5 (Small)

And One of Grandma's Sassy Hairdo--Compliments of Feisty

picture of grandma (Small)


The "Baby Name Game" will continue throughout the remainder of my pregnancy (or until I decide on names, whichever comes first). Click on the button in the sidebar to add any names you think of. This is much harder than I thought!

10 comments:

Dawn said...

She's quite the little ham! She reminds me or Ramona Quimby on that first one. Love them!

Sherry said...

those are great. love the top picture

Quiskaeya said...

Awww too cute! Looks like you've got some talented kids! Happy WW

Diane@Diane's Place said...

LOL! ;o)

Hugs,

Diane

Disney for Boys said...

She is precious, what a sweet face!

Grandma looks great too! :-)

Blessings,
Tiany

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Tiany/

Carole Burant said...

I see you have a professional photographer now too! hehe Adorable pictures of Feisty:-) Gotta love Grandma's new hairdo also! hehe xoxo

Granny said...

Kristen, I just left a comment on your post about the first ultrasound without noticing the August 10 date.

I'm so glad to see this good news. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts.

Ann

Cheryl said...

Cosmetology school here we come...ask G'ma if a large pic of this will be on her blog?

Maine Mom said...

Cute pictures! I love Feisty's expressions.

Barb said...

Adorable, Kristen. And the kids are cute too! LOL

See you Sunday!