Oct 18, 2007

A Sweet, Thoughtful Award!

I was looking through my e-mail today and came across an e-mail from someone named "Mary" who wanted to give me an award. After looking further, I discovered that she had found me through my Mom and had read my initial post when I found out that there may be something wrong with my babies. The award she has given me is called "Amazing Woman Award" and I feel so honored to have received this award from someone who has read my blog once, maybe twice! Mary blogs over at "Mary's Writing Nook". Thank you so much, Mary. You really made my day.

amazing woman award


The "Baby Name Game" will continue throughout the remainder of my pregnancy (or until I decide on names, whichever comes first). Click on the button in the sidebar to add any names you think of. This is much harder than I thought!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

How wonderful! Mary and I have just recently "met."

Mary said...

Kristen,

I found you through your Mom's blog and when I saw the post about the babies, it touched my heart. As I continued to read through your different posts, I realized what an amazing woman you are - hence the award.

I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Mary

Carole Burant said...

Congratulations dear Kristen, that's an award you very much deserve, you truly are an amazing person:-) xox