Oct 19, 2007

Pumpkin Carving Contest

So, here's a fun little thing to do to get you in the Halloween spirit and keep you busy for a few if you're bored (or simply not quite in the mood yet to be doing whatever it is you're supposed to be doing)....

I found this contest through Pea and the contest is held over at "Spilt Milk". Go on over there for the rules for the contest.

Here is my pumpkin that I carved.

HAPPY PUMPKIN CARVING!!

The "Baby Name Game" will continue throughout the remainder of my pregnancy (or until I decide on names, whichever comes first). Click on the button in the sidebar to add any names you think of. This is much harder than I thought!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute! I hope you win! What do you win?? Guess I should just run over there and see, eh?

Kristen said...

I think you win a soap or something, I don't know.

Tee said...

Yup - a bar of handmade spiced pumpkin soap. (Handmade by a friend on Esty - not me :) ... Thanks for entering! :)

Sherry said...

um hi...i'm terrible. I just called your mom and left a message because I don't have your #...but anyways-so I took invitations to Sy's b-day to church and put them in boxes last week...I had one for you-only I just found it in the car...under the seat. It fell and i didn't realize it. So here's the deal-we're having a get to together with a few other people at 5:30-our house...if you can make it, we'd love to see you-if not--I TOTALLY understand. I'm so sorry once again. I really had one ready for you...(i can give it to you still:). Hope your day is great.

Sherry said...

sounds great. Let's get together sometime soon. Brek would love to play with the girls (all 4 of them). cute pumpkin by the way. feel better soon!

Carole Burant said...

Well aren't you just the artistic one!! hehe I love it! You did a terrific job on it...I had to do mine about 50 times before I carved it half decently! lol xox