Apr 4, 2007

Have You Done It Yet?

Gotten your blog critiqued, I mean? I wasn't gonna. I mean, what if I did and he had horrible, nasty, mean things to me? My ego is too fragile to handle that kind of rejection, people. But I'm a band-wagon jumper type, and everyone else was doing it, so I decided to jump off the cliff, too. I got my response from him today. This is what Bill had to say about my so-called life.

Keeping with the mom theme (as the dads get pounded into the pavement), Kristen send us her blog entitled, Mama's So Called Life! No shortage of material here either, Kristen blogs about her life and times with her family and her 3 children with stories that I can amazingly relate to. I have 2 small boys so these mom and dad blogs hit home for me. I loved the post about how her little on asked to start her own blog. This is great...bloggers are getting younger and younger. You have to check out this blog that, in my eyes, is the best one yet. It's entitled Care Bears World. It would be nice if you all stooped by and said hi to this mom and daughter team of bloggers and leave a nice word in the comments!
What he said about me wasn't ego-crushing. So I'm alright. But the fact that he plugged Care Bear's blog? Well, the guy has my eternal gratitude. I mean, how cool is that? So, I expect that Care Bear may soon be receiving more traffic than me. It's all good. As long as it stays in the family. :-)

And speaking of Care Bear....she has a new post up today. With artwork.

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Good morning Kristen:-) I'm still trying to catch up with everyone's news...go away for a few days and my bloglines fills up fast! lol I sent in my blog to Bill to be critiqued a few days ago...just waiting for his answer:-) How wonderful that he plugged Care Bear's blog!!!

Oh dear, thank God that knife didn't get you...what a scary experience!! It's no wonder you're scared of doing dishes right now, I would be too!!

Congrats on winning the Thinking Blogger Award..very well deserved:-) I found out last night that I had won it too...it's so heart warming to know that someone thinks our blog is worthy:-)

It's snowing here today..sigh! Take care and have a wonderful day!! Hugs xoxo

kpjara said...

You should SO get a "mother of the year award". Care Bear's blog is the cutest! I love it!

I love the blog-critique too. You are so brave!