Apr 11, 2007

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!

I am briefly coming out of hiding to urge everyone who is a pray-er to pray for my dear blogging friend, Heather of "Especially Heather". You may know of Heather because of her daughter Emma-Grace. Now Heather has been diagnosed with a brain-tumor. How much more can one family endure?! Her friend, Laura, is doing regular updates on Heathers condition at Heather's blog. Please keep Heather and her family in your prayers as they deal with this latest crisis.

Sure puts a lot of things in perspective....

5 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I'm already praying, Kristen. So sad.
And as you say, this added onto Emma's problems - God love 'em.

Barb said...

It really does put everything into a different perspective. When I think how frightened she and her family is, it breaks my heart. Of course she's covered in prayer.

Diane Viere said...

Kristen,

Yes, this does put everything into perspective. I'm so glad to see that so many of my favorite "blogging friends" are puttin' their knees to the pavement and storming heaven's gates for Heather.

It was a worthy cause to come "out of hiding!" my dear! It's nice to "see" you around. Take care.

Diane

Tammy said...

I'm praying for her! I don't know her well, but it's on my heart.

And blessings to you, Kristen...Hope things are going well!

Deena Peterson said...

She's in my prayers, on my blog...and constantly on my heart...