Jun 5, 2006

I'll Be Back...

When I just wrote that, I sounded like Arnold Schwarzenneger in my head. Did anyone else hear it?! Anyway, just a quick note to tell you all that this will be a weird blogging week for me. My schedule is all out of wack at work this week because of two horrendously long days of meetings I have to go to today and tomorrow. I've had to totally re-arrange my schedule and so has my mom. So anyway, if you are just dying to see the pictures of Ace, you might just have to wait a couple more days until I have more time to post them. Not to mention I have a humongous assignment due on Wednesday and not a clue as to how I'm going to get it done before then. I see a couple of loooong nights in my very near future here.

I took my first test on Saturday. It was on line, and it was timed. We were given 60 minutes. I finished it in 12. I'm hoping that means I did really well on it and that I knew the material well. Personally, I think I aced it. Ha ha. Did you catch that little pun?! I know. Corny.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I'll check back as soon as possible. Probably Wednesday afternoon! :-)

3 comments:

GiBee said...

May your week be filled with peace and may you have a sense of calm!

Gabriela said...

Have fun in your meetings!

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad your test went well! I hope the meetings are not as boring as I think they are!