Jun 1, 2006

Thursday Randomness

My blog is about as disorganized as I am. Thursday randomness, Friday Randomness, sometimes there's an award, sometimes there's not. Hmmm. I roll with the punches. I have a cornucopia of things to discuss; thus the Thursday randomness instead of the Friday. And I assure you, tomorrow, there will be another "I HELPED KRISTEN COOK AWARD". I am trying a new recipe tonight. I've gotten off my lazy butt today, gone to the store, and I'm gonna cook again. (Actually, it's not really a lazy butt, more of an "I'm too busy and tired to even try to go to the store with three children, and once night comes and the hubster is home, all I want to do is relax.")

As you all know, I am once again a student. Therefore, I am in "study mode" again. My blog today will be categorized as though I was taking notes. It's my new effort to become more organized.


KRISTEN'S OH-SO-BIZARRE DREAM LAST NIGHT

  • I was in a deep state of sleep last night. One of those deep states of sleep where are sleeping so hard that almost nothing in the world could wake you up; probably not even the second coming of Christ. In my deep sleep, I was having the most bizarre of dreams in which several different aspects of my life at this time were inter-twining. I was dreaming I was in a Catholic Church. There was some kind of ceremony going on. I'm not sure what it was because I am not terribly familiar with the Catholic church and the types of ceremonies they have. Whatever it was, though, there were people dressed up, there were pictures being taken, and I was there in the midst of it talking with Kimberley Caldwell from season 2 of American Idol (she now hosts a show on the TV Guide channel.) Kim and I were reminiscing together of our time on American Idol. Oh, yes. I was on season 2 with Kim, and made it to the top two. Whaaaa?? Anyway, somewhere in the midst of this dream, I began to hear the faint sound of music. I was wondering what was going to happen next in the ceremony, when I was awakened, finally, to the music of the baby monitor on full blast. How did it turn on? I don't know. Both girls were sound asleep in their beds where the other half of the monitor lives, therefore they could not have turned it on. Still half asleep, I got up and turned it off, and then realized that it's a pretty good thing the monitor went off, because I had to pee so bad, I might have had a lil accident had it not awaken me (recall....if the 2nd coming of Christ wouldn't even wake me up from the sleep, then how would the need to pee wake me up?!) This was about 1:30 in the morning. I decided, "I must blog about this." To read about another one of Kristen's bizarre dreams, go here.

PARDON THE INTERRUPTION, BUT FEISTY MUST SPEAK OR SHE MAY JUST HAVE AN ANEURISM.

  • K,,MCF,F, dtotirtjkgkgfoeoieitrohglgfk455488ijjtgfjgtfjkgftjfgiiiifgirekirtrjjkkgfk!!!!!
  • Now, I speak fluent Feisty. Interpreted, that says, "I can't stay content for a mere 10 mintues so that my Mommy can play on the computer. Therefore, I am going to harass her mercilessly by pulling on her legs, her shorts and her hair until she lets me sit on her lap and type on the computer." What? You didn't get that? Trust me, that's what it says!

Now, on with the show...

CHA-CHIIIINNNNGGG!

  • Now, what do you think would be a thrill of biggest proportions for possibly the largest American Idol fan ever? Go on. Think about it for a minute. If you said, "Meeting one of the top 12 finalists in person!", then you would be right. That's right. I am that fan, and tomorrow night, the hubster and I are travelling to the "big city" to go to an Ace Young coming home concert. I am trying to convince my mom to let me secure her digital camera for the night should I have the opportunity to take a picture of the boy with the $1,000,000 smile, but she hasn't decided if she's going to part with it yet. My mom reads my blog y'all. So, if you should feel the need, go ahead and plead my case for her in the comments. Much thanks!

CARE BEARS BIG TRIP TO THE BUTTERFLY PAVILION

  • Yoda and Care Bear got to go on a field trip yesterday to the Butterfly Pavilion with the church group. I wasn't sure if I should send Care Bear or not because she's still pretty young and I didn't know how she'd do on a six hour trip without me. Turns out she did just "smashingly." I was at work yesterday, so my mom took them to meet the van. When Care Bear got in the van and was secured in her car seat, she squealed, "I AM SO EXCITED I AM GOING TO FREAK OUT WHEN I GET THERE!" She had a wonderful time until she got back, fell on some stairs at the church and got a fairly large goose egg on her noggin.

I believe that concludes todays randomness because Feisty is once again at my feet and now she is dripping sticky popsicle juice on my leg. Should I get pictures of the AI, I will post them. Just for proof!

Some parting words from Feisty:

m, sadsdqwe wqsadaweeqwd eweqwedsasdasd. "I'm outta here!!! I'm bored!!"

7 comments:

Papa said...

OK, Kristen's Mom, let her borrow your camera, or better still, buy her one of her own. They're really quite reasonbly priced and pictures always add a little flair to a post, don't you think? Besides, if you get her one of her own, then she won't keep hitting you up to use your's!

How was that?

kpjara said...

Okay Kristen...what's with anonymous' comment, I thought they couldn't get here with word verification... These hackers just get better and better!

that dream was amazing and if you are in the top 2 of AI...I will totally vote for you! Enjoy seeing Ace and Mom, please let her use the camera! Please!

Remember, study, and wipe that popcicle off your leg before going to 'class' or the concert!

GiBee said...

Last night, a friend of mine told me her 8th grade (ok, now 9th grade) daughter was madly in love with Clay Aiken.

Clay Aiken? Yes. Clay Aiken. As in ... he is sooooooo hot.

Are we talking about the same shaggy haired Clay?

Yup.

Eeeewwwwwww!

I don't understand what the girls see in him. Do you?

Diane Viere said...

You are hysterical! Love that you are bi-lingual and all! That alone is worthy of borrowing your mom's digital camera. Not too mention the joy you will providing to all of us when we are viewing that smile!

Mom--Puh-leez! Can Kristen borrow the digital camera! She'll be good, she won't lose it! Promise! Well-that's worth about as much as it costs to blog! :)

Have a great weekend! And keep your kids away from anonymous!!!!Geesh!

Diane

Anonymous said...

We love Clay because he's such a clean, moral, nice guy who is good to his mom! Nothing to do wis looks. And he has a fabulous voice.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Make that "with", not "wis". I should always check before hitting the send button.

OKAYOKAYOKAY ALREADY!! She can take the camera! But if something happens, it won't be me that she's in trouble with - it'll be her dad! I have to confess - I left it at the grocery store when I was making prints - somebody found it, locked it up, and didn't tell anyone, so I went 24 hours without knowing that it was okay. Yikes!!

mamashine said...

You must post pictures of Ace! Since I see you got permission to take the camera.

And as for Yoda's mom, you could always refer to her as "biological mom" or "birth mom" and just call her BM for short. That way it stands for something reasonable and you can still vent your spleen a bit. :)