Jun 19, 2006

I'm still around....

I just haven't had the chance to work on the blog issues. Karen, I will email you tomorrow to see if we can fix the issues!

A big thanks to JD for awarding me the "Friday Flip Up" award! Yipeeee! I love awards, and I hardly ever get them! As soon as I get the code, I'll be adding the award on to the ole bloggy!

Don't forget to go visit the newest blogger on the block, my wonderful mommy, Grandma Dawn! Give her some traffic, y'all! :-)

I'll be back tomorrow. The female parental unit finally sent me the pics of Ace, so I'll try to post them tomorrow.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Glad you're still around!

I'm checking airline schedules....can't wait to meet you and yours!!!!

Diane

Mall Worker said...

Glad your still around! Looks like you got it all fixed :)