Jun 28, 2006

Wednesday Word Play!

I'm very happy that kpjara has started this new Wednesday challenge for a couple of reasons:

1.) I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to write about today and have come up with nothing, zilch, zip, nada. So, now I have something to write about!!

2.) I love to write. I always have, and this is a good way to expand my writing skills and have fun doing it!

There were three different challenges to choose from this week, and I am choosing Challenge #1, which is:

Write any word at the top of a page. Set a timer for 5 minutes and without stopping to think or question your thoughts, write down any ideas that come to mind with regard to this topic.

So, without further ado, here is my first Wednesday Word Play!

wordplay2

COLORADO

  1. Beautiful
  2. Majestic
  3. Glorious
  4. Mountainous
  5. Family
  6. Home
  7. Love
  8. Comfort
  9. Joy
  10. Growing
  11. Un-predictable (weather wise)
  12. Skiing
  13. Hiking
  14. Enjoyable
  15. Comfortable
  16. My HOME no matter where else life takes me!


Colorado pictures

10 comments:

Diane Viere said...

What a fun Wednesday Word play! I can feel your love for Colorado...and can't wait to visit you in your home state!

Diane

Heather Smith said...

Great idea! I may pick up on this word play! Fun stuff!

Dawn said...

It's a great place to live, but growing TOO fast. And very dry this summer. But it's home for sure. Once when Kristen was with us on vacation in the Grand Canyon she said, "I wish we had something like this at home that people came from all over the world to see!" We laughed at the fact that she had lived in the shadow of the Rockies all her life and didn't realize what she had at that time in her life.

Mall Worker said...

What a great idea! Great list, I've always wanted to visit Colorado, my grandmother is orginally from sterling!

someone else said...

Oooo, very good! Nice word play.

kpjara said...

I remember Colorado. I spent 11 long years there. I never did learn to ski because my dad was always worried we'd break our legs. I bet we were among only 10 people in the entire state that didn't ski. The weather was beautiful and the incredible scenery was breathtaking!

Overwhelmed! said...

Great job! If kpjara reminds me, I intend to participate next Wednesday!

Gina said...

GREAT IDEA for sure!

Blackeyedsue said...

I think I need to do this. I have "blog block" lately. What a great idea!

the lizness said...

Sounds like you could write travel books on Colorado!