Jun 20, 2006

Phew!

Hey Stupid Blogger!!

Let's make a deal! If I promise to never, ever, ever again mess with my template without someone who knows what they are doing helping me, will you promise to never give me problems again? No? I didn't think you'd take that deal. What I had to go through today to get this stupid thing fixed!! Here's a tip: If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it! I won't try to get vain again with the way my sidebar looks, and I'll just be happy the dumb thing is running. But I still want to change to a new template....I'll just do it when I have some assistance from a pro!

I decided to go back to the one I was using before because I could already tell I was going to be wonky all the time with that other one. Until I started messing with it last week, this one has been pretty cooperative, so I'll stay here. And I didn't even have to bother Karen, or Queen Beth! I thought I'd give it a shot myself and see what I could do, and then if I just couldn't do it, I'd bother the more experienced, but HEY! Check it out! I figured it out. Hmmm. I'm never touching my template again!

I was going to post an award today (since last Friday I dedicated my post to my brother), and I was also going to post some pictures from the Ace concert I went to. I know you are all starting to think I'm full of hooey and I never even went to see Ace, but I promise, I did! Now my computer is being a pain in the you-know-where, and I am using a co-workers computer, so I don't have access to my pictures which are on my hard-drive. So you all will have to wait one teeny-weeny more day to see pics of the beautiful Ace!

It's all good. I have a test I should be studying for and an assignment to end all assignments to work on also. So, I'll post that good stuff tomorrow! :-) Thanks for not leaving me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I've been at work all day. Looks like you found your code for the banner award. Good for you! It looks good!

utmommy said...

Blogger doesn't always work for me either, but I'm no computer whiz.

Diane Viere said...

We're gonna have to start a Blogger support group--Step One:

I acknowledge that Blogger has made my life completely out of control!!!!!

So glad you can keep you sense of humor through it all! Get studying! It's a nice distraction from the anger that blogger problems cause!

Go girl!~

Diane