Apr 18, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Several days ago, as a matter of fact. But since I am only a "part time" blogger, this is the first opportunity I've had to do it. I could have walked the 100 feet to my parents house this weekend to use their computer, but it was Easter weekend. Who had the time?! Anyway, I got tagged by my wonderful aunt, Morning Glory, so here it is:

4 Jobs I've had in My Life

1. Little Caesar's Pizza (first ever job)
2. KFC (second job that lasted off and on through high school and college)
3. Chemical Engineering Department (my first job on this campus)
4. Admissions (my current job on campus, and longest job I've held).

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

1. Erin Brockovich
2. Legally Blonde
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Never Been Kissed

4 Websites I Visit Regularly

1. Family website
2. About a million blogs
3. TV Guide Online
4. Dustin's Days Page (summaries of Days of Our Lives)

4 Favorite Foods

1. My mom's spaghetti
2. Pizza
3. Peanut butter sandwiches
4. My mom's lasagna

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1. On a tropical beach
2. Bed
3. On a boat
4. At home with my kids

4 Books I Could Read Over and Over

1. Betsy/Tacy books
2. Anne of Green Gables books
3. Sweet Valley High Series(back in H.S. I read them over and over...not so much now.)
4. Beverly Cleary books....can't wait to read these to my girls!!

4 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

1. Anything by Lifehouse
2. Anything by Vertical Horizon
3. The songs on the tape my husband made me.
4. Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson

4 Reasons Why I Blog

1. It's fun
2. Everyone I knew was doing it...I couldn't be left out.
3. Every experience I have seems to become a "bloggable" topic.
4. It's a great way to meet other people like me. :-)

So, there you have it! I guess I'll tag Rachelle, Snickers, and Maine Mom.

2 comments:

Lei said...

Fun, fun, fun! Learning so many fun little things about you from these memes!!! Love it!

Rachelle said...

Yay! A tag! I'll do it later this week. I worked at Little Caesars too growing up. How funny!