Apr 29, 2006

How Quickly Things Change

Here I am, at work on a Saturday morning. This is not a usual occurence for me; our office hosts Saturday morning campus tours during several months of the year, and we as employees of the office are required to sign up for at least one Saturday per semester. So, here I am, on my required Saturday.

Life is about to change pretty quickly and pretty dramatically for me here pretty soon. While I am not going to go into any details about those changes right now, I would appreciate the prayers and thoughts of those people who read my blog who are prayin' people. I need the Lord's direction in this situation I am faced with right now; direction in what is best for me and for my famiy. I can use all the prayers I can get.

I would just like to say that in my short time as a blogger thus far, I have met some really wonderful people, and re-kindled relationships with people very important to me and I appreciate all of you very much.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, all you folks out there in blog-land. I'll catch up with you soon.

9 comments:

someone else said...

Our love and prayers to you, Kristen.

Anonymous said...

prayers coming yourway.

kpjara said...

Prayers for clarity, discernment and peace and blessings for your desire and hope!

Unknown said...

you know I'm here. And so is He.

Mall Worker said...

Thoughts and prayers to you!

Gabriela said...

Someone in Mexico is praying for you!

Unknown said...

I am a prayin' person and I will pray for you :-) I hope everything works out the best for you and your family.

Rachelle said...

Prayers for you! I hope you get the guidance you need.

Lei said...

You got 'em, Kristen! Thinkng about cha! :)