May 2, 2006

Thank You!

Thank you so much to those of you who read my post this weekend and sent your prayers my way. They were truly felt, particularly on Sunday, which was "big decision" day in this situation.

The situation is under control, and I feel that the decisions made are truly what God wants for the situation and for my family and myself.

However, when you think of me, your continued prayers would be appreciated as this is an ongoing need, not a one stop prayer shop type of thing.

On another note, I have tried several of your recipes that you have sent me, and have a few more in the works for this week, and let me just say that the ones I have tried thus far have met with great success. I can not tell you how much I appreciate having some new and fun things to cook for my family! It's so great!

So, on Friday, I will be awarding another "I HELPED KRISTEN COOK" award, and I have several more in the works for the next few Fridays! You all are the BEST I tell you, the BEST!.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! It's a nice warm day here today, without being too hot. Just what I like!

6 comments:

kpjara said...

I'm glad your decisions were clear and that God gave you peace about it. Prayer is a powerful tool!

Blessings, glad your back...

Gabriela said...

Glad things are under control. You will continue to be in my thoughts.

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad things are better!

Diane Viere said...

Love your comment: "not a one-stop-prayer-shop-type of thing!"

Glad things are gong better...that you are feeling more at peace. Enjoy the peace...and the nice weather!

Gina said...

i am glad u are better... my thoughts are with u.

Rachelle said...

You will continue to be in our prayers. And post some of those recipes here! I need new ones.