May 17, 2006

My Girls are Not Camera Shy!

I had no idea what an absolute goof-balls my daughters were until I looked at these pictures preparing to post them. At least they are lately. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. My mom and/or dad took these on their digital and sent them to me today. Enjoy.....

in our matching outfits standing in matching outfits
with breklinn making facesshowing off sonjas bracelets
in her cool new shades olivias new care bears
olivias new bedding hayley as mickey mouse 014checking out the flowersolivia eating her cake

And without further ado.....
    olivia showing off her tiny bum panties

    THE TINY BUM PANTIES!! Yay Grandma!!

    Thanks for indulging me today in my journey of pictures from the past weekend. I honestly don't have the energy to write much today after yesterdays novel. Plus, now in addition to sinus woes, I have some sort of eye infection or something. Oh, yeah. I'm a mess. Bleh.

    8 comments:

    Sherry said...

    fun pictures! She was quite a cutie for her big day!

    Gabriela said...

    Love the pictures! And wearing underwear at her 2nd birthday party-wow! Kudos to her (and Happy Birthday too).

    Grammy said...

    I'm sorry that you're "a mess" (healthwise only, I'm sure) but the girls are adorable.

    Thanks for sharing those grea pictues!

    Unknown said...

    Those pictures are so much fun!!! I love them all! And the tiny bum panties . . . speechless.

    Lisa M. said...

    Beautiful pictures! I love the balloon ears! Just super!

    Mall Worker said...

    Cute pics! Looks like she had a fun day :)

    Anonymous said...

    The ballons were "Mickey Mouse ears" according to Care Bear. They're both quite the characters! Feisty was in her glory!

    Gina said...

    too too too too cute!!!!