Feb 16, 2007

Hasta La Vista, babies!....

In t-minus two hours, Mike and I are heading for the hills. We are going to a nice cabin in the mountains for an anniversary/Valentine's get-away for two whole days! Our anniversary isn't actually until March 15, but we have some extra moula now that we may not have in a month, and we thought it'd be fun to combine the two holidays. My mom and dad will be watching the little ones for us....pray for them. No seriously. (hee-hee). I won't be around this weekend, so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

10 comments:

brooke said...

Happy early Anniversary! Enjoy the time alone. Sleep in, stay up late, go places with out dragging children along!!

Carole Burant said...

Good for you!! Have fun and enjoy every minute of being kid free! lol See you when you get back...take lots of pictures!! Hugs xox

Melissa Sheldon said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! God Bless you!
Melissa

Susie said...

Have a wonderful getaway. Happy early Anniversary!
:)

Barb said...

Happy Anniversary to you two and have a wonderful time. Love, love the music I'm hearing hear.

I'm loving being ABLE to hear it!

Unknown said...

Your kids are in good hands so concentrate on having fun this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you guys are getting the chance to go to the mountains just the two of you. I hope you have a great time. Happy Anniversary!!!

Linda said...

Have a wonderful anniversary celebration!!

Sherry said...

Hope you have a great time. That sounds so wonderful, I am jealous:)

Mall Worker said...

Have a great time!!