Feb 7, 2007

The One Where I Ask Kristi If I Can Be Her Campaign Manager

So, bummer for me, I did not make it into the Finalist round for the Share The Love Awards. It's all good, though. I'm just honored I was even a nominee. In order to move on, since I'm not a finalist, I would like to bring to your attention someone who is a finalist, whom I nominated *I pat myself on the back right about here*. (Although she could have been nominated by other people I am sure). Her name is Kristi and she writes a ridiculously funny blog called "Here In Idaho". I found her during a random search through blog top sites (you could say I was bored that day) and she was immediately added to my blog roll. In my humble opinion, she's funnier than Dooce. OK, now that I've said that and committed the mother of all blog crimes, go check her out. I think you may agree.

(Kristi, that is my speech. I hope you will choose me as campaign manager. ) Uh, yeah. I need to get a life.

4 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Well, if you think she's funnier than Dooce, then I definitely have to check out Kristi's blog. :) Thanks for the recommendation!

Thanks also for stopping by to see my WFMW Valentine’s Day advice & ideas post. I do appreciate it!

Shamelle said...

Hi Kristen,
Oh don't be sad about the not making it to the finalist at Share the love awards. You are a wonderful site and I discovered it through Share the love awards.
Your blog is indeed a gem. I will be back again..soon..


Sham
Enhance Life

Carole Burant said...

I still say we ALL deserved the award! lol Like you, I'm just honoured to have been nominated...means someone out there likes us! hehe I'll have to go check out Kristi:-) Hugs xox

Anonymous said...

HIRED. So this why I'm getting so much traffic from your blog....how cool are you? Very cool. I'm sending you a virtual corndog and friendship bracelet as we speak.
Muuaaah.