Feb 3, 2007

The One Where I Eat My Words

Whew!! Did I ever miss you all! (Insert sheepish grin, extremely red cheeks and nervous laugh right about here). OK, here's a tip: Never, ever under any circumstances known to man compose a post and then actually hit the Publish button after you have just had an argument with your husband about how much time he spends on the computer and when you're doped up on NyQuil. Yeah. Not a good plan. And if you do under any circumstances compose and publish a post such as this, make sure you get up early enough in the morning to hit the "delete post" button after you've realized what you've written. Just some friendly advice.

Let's just pretend I never wrote that post, shall we?? All will continue on just as before.....OK? (That is, if you haven't already deleted me from your bloglines).

(Shrinking away from the computer now.......don't think I'll take NyQuil tonight....)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Life is all about the do-overs. :o)

someone else said...

Breathing a sigh of relief!!

Aren't you glad we get to change our minds???

Connie said...

YAY! I'll keep praying for you though :D

That nyquil should come with a warning label :)

Looney Mom™ said...

LOL! One whole day! Glad you didn't go away after all.

Carole Burant said...

Well geez, I didn't get to visit yesterday and missed your goodbye post...glad you're back, though, even though I didn't know you were gone!! LOL Did that all make sense? You know what's funny...I'm taking NyQuil right now and I've been feeling so doped all day! lol Yup that stuff is something else....Hugs xox

Nancy said...

Glad you are still with us and I do hope your cold gets better! Blessings to you.

Susie said...

Goodbye and hello? Well, I'm behind as per usual, so no worries here. Nyquil is the real deal for sleeping through the night. Not so great for awake times!
:)

Diane Viere said...

Don't stay away so long next time!!!!!

;)

WELCOME BACK!

Diane

Anonymous said...

Never blog in anger. Or while on Nyquil. Or while drunk. Or while driving. Or while taking a bath. Nothing but badness can come from blogging during these times.

kpjara said...

Thank GOODNESS the hiatus was interrupted!

Gina said...

Whew, glad that was a short hiatus!

I LOVE your new blog header! That is JUST PERFECT! How creative! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Rachelle said...

Glad you are back from that short break!