Feb 2, 2007

The One Where I Say Goodbye....

For reasons that I do not feel at liberty to discuss in this forum, I need to take an indefinite hiatus from blogging. I don't know for how long (I guess that's what indefinite means, huh?) and I'm not saying I'll be gone forever, but let's just say I need to prove a point. So for now, I bid you adieu. You know how to contact me (my email address is on my sidebar) if you really want to keep in touch with me while I'm away.

This isn't the idea time to be taking a hiatus what with voting for the Share The Love Awards going on right now, but I've gotta do what I've gotta do. There's always next year, right?

Anyway, I love you all; I'll miss you all; and thank you for taking the time to read my blog no matter how dumb, sappy, mommy-esque, depressing or joyful it was.

I will be back.....I just don't know when.

Love to all,
Kristen

10 comments:

mamashine said...

Oh, I'm sad! Please come back soon! :) We'll miss you.

Trisha said...

Missing you already!

Overwhelmed! said...

Hi Kristen! I found you through "The Mom Blogs" which I just joined today. Fun! Fun!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I'm sorry you're taking a break, especially as I've just found your blog, but I hope everything goes well for you!

someone else said...

No, no, no! I can't take it!!

Hope you come back soon.

Unknown said...

I hope your absense isn't too long! You will be missed!
I'm curious to know what point this is proving...maybe in the future you can explain.

Mall Worker said...

I understand the need for your hiatus. I hope you prove your point! I'll miss you and I look forward to your return!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I hope you read the Harry Potter books. They're fun. Maybe you'll have time now that you're taking a blog break?

Looney Mom™ said...

I'm finally back to making the rounds and you're gone. Take it easy. BTW, I loved your "celebrity news" = LOL!

Unknown said...

Hey Kristen,

Enjoy your break. I hope you come back refreshed and rejuvenated.