Mar 3, 2006

HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!

Well, if you were viewing my blog from Firefox, you may have never noticed there was something wrong with my blog. However, I am using Internet Explorer and it was driving me nuts!!! I summoned the help of Her Majesty (see previous post) and she fixed it! So, thanks so much Queen.

I plan to post a little more later, but had to give credit where credit is due, first. :-)



**UPDATE**
It has come to my attention that there were two others that may have also been a help in fixing my blog: Kelly and Mrs. Trade-Off herself, Karen. Thanks to all three of you for making me look good again. Much love!!
*************************************************
I'm like any other mom; my kids are the best there is in the world and there is nothing they can do wrong (did I say that? I didn't really mean that). But this morning, after eating her daily serving of oatmeal, Fiesty sat down in her stool at the kitchen, dug into her giganto legos and proceeded to build (in her words) a house:
    livis blocks 2
        And here is another view:
      Livis blocks

        While building this, I was treated with squeals of "seeeeee?" and "Watch Mommy!". To which I of course heaped on the praise in overdose quantities. I think I may have an engineer in the works. She was very proud. And by the way, to anyone interested, the pooping and puking seems to have come to an end, and I was treated with the arm crushing hugs I was referring to earlier.

      10 comments:

      Unknown said...

      Did the Queen tell you that I tipped her off on what the possible issue could be? Hmm? Queenie? Did you tell her?

      Kristen said...

      Uh, oh. I may have to add some more credits there. ;-)

      someone else said...

      The Lego kid should get together with my Lincoln Log grandkids! They're all exceptional, don't you know.

      Kristen said...

      They are, and I can't wait to see them together this summer!!

      GiBee said...

      Kristen ... I saw your comment about Googling your name at Becky's spot -- Morning Glory -- I went ahead and did a google on you (because I have nothing else to do) and here's what came up ...

      Kristen needs a new connection petition. (What's that all about?)
      Kristen needs to wash her socks because she will need them on Sunday morning. (hmmm -- very interesting - don't go to Church with dirty socks!)
      Kristen needs to settle down.
      Kristen needs to be everywhere (really, now! everywhere?)
      Kristen needs to drive plot and character
      Kristen needs to notify the billing companies in writing that she wants the new account
      Kristen needs someone with her at all times to make sure she keeps breathing.
      Kristen needs an angle for her story
      Kristen feels that Angela is all she has to work with.

      Fun stuff!!

      Unknown said...

      Dude, you're wonky again. Since you added the pictures of architectural genius.

      Kristen said...

      Thanks so much gibee! So, who's going to volunteer to be with me at all times to make sure I'm breathing?! Anyone, anyone? Bueller?

      I do need to settle down. That's fer sure!

      Kristen said...

      I know, i know I'm wonky!! The Queen has been contacted again; unless you wanna try. Hey, my kid's an architectural genius, yours reads The Congressional Record for light reading. One day, they'll put us in a good retirement home. :-)

      Sherry said...

      I say we get a massive spring cleaning group together to disinfect the crud out of that place...it is one contagious pit.

      Kristen said...

      Let's get the party started Sherry! Tomorrow...we'll start at mine and make our way over to yours. Diet Dr Pepper and tapes from this weeks Days. What do ya say?! :-)