Mar 17, 2006

YIPPEEEE SKIPPEEE!!

WASSUPPP!! So, the weekend anniversary is going to happen. My mom is going to watch the kids tonight until noon tomorrow, we will pick them up and spend some time with them until 4:00 when hubby's Dad will pick them up at 4:00 and take them tomorrow night. Pardon the excitement, but the hubster and I have not had a night out alone in over 3 months and the fact that I get two whole nights in one weekend is almost too much for my over-tired brain to comprehend. It's even greater because I'll get to spend some time with the kiddoes tomorrow (lest I miss them too much...which I will) but then get to have another date night tomorrow. Too good to be true. I better enjoy it while it lasts, cuz I guarantee it'll be another several months before this ever happens again. :-)

Enjoy your weekend all!

5 comments:

Lei said...

You know, my hubby and I really need this too... with #4 on the way, I think it's absolutely necessary! Hope you have a blast! And then some... :)

someone else said...

Yippeee Skippeee! One of my favorite phrases. Have a fabulous time!!

Amanda said...

Hope you have a GREAT time. Chad and I were just talking about needing to have a vacation!! FYI- I have started a blog too!!

Rachelle said...

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Oh, no no, You enjoy your weekend!!! ;-)!!!!