Mar 2, 2006

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jeremiah 29:11

This is what I am counting on today as my family has been hit with another obstacle that seems insurmountable at this time. I know it's not; we've been through worse. But have you ever had the feeling that everytime something good happens, something bad is just around the corner? I swear, that is how it is right now.

I realize my blog has seemed rather depressing this week. If there was a blog award for "Blog most likely to send you running for the anti-depressants", I would be a top contender this week I am sure. Believe me, I'm not always like this, it just seems like when it rains, it pours.

I plan to take the weekend to hopefully get back into a better state of mind where things don't seem so overwhelming and come back next week with bells and whistles on; ready to make you all happy. :-)

Happy Thursday

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang on to your promise verse. I'll be praying for you.

And for the record, I didn't think you sounded despressing this week.

someone else said...

Hanging on for you.........

Kristen said...

Thanks, loved ones.