Mar 24, 2006

Tagged on Friday

I picked up this Tag at Morning Glory's spot. Since I have yet to come up with a blog topic for today this early in the morning, I'm going the easy way out and doing this for now. :-) Copy and paste it to your blog and tag me if you do it! :-)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? On a beautiful, secluded beach by the ocean.

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Comfy sweats and sweatshirt.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Kelly Clarkson

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? My kids dictate that. Anywhere from 5:30 a.m.- 9:00 a.m.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? My dishwasher

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I play piano and flute.

7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV, baby! (Ask me again in 20 years).

8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? YES

9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Goodnight Moon.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall

11. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? An assortment of bags and boxes leftover from hauling Christmas presents home from various locations.

12. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger. I don't do sushi!

13. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Seeds From My Garden.

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything with Chocolate!

16. POPCORN? Yes, but I have to be in a certain mood.

17. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? It changes all the time. Blue for now.

18. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Saturn

19. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Peanut Butter or turkey and cheese.

20. HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE? None

21. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Collins, CO

22. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football (but only if the Denver Broncos are playing)!

23. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Friends (always) and American Idol

24. FAVORITE MOVIE? Anything with Reese Witherspoon!

No comments: