Mar 16, 2006

Uh Oh, I'm in trouble now!

Yoda's been spending a lot more time with his mother lately. She wants her custody back. There are several reasons that we have no intention of allowing that to happen. Two of them being a)she treats hubby and I with absolutely no respect. b) She can't get him to school on time and has no sense of responsibility whatsoever. For instance, three days this week she has taken him to school. The first day she took him, I had to run over to his school to give him his backpack in the morning. I asked him if she had made him lunch that day. "No, I'm taking hot lunch". "Well, did she give you any money?" "No." Hmmmm....So, I texted her a message today to find out if she had been fixing him lunches or if the cafeteria is owed money. This is how our conversation went via text:

Me: "Have you been fixing Yoda's lunches, or do I need to give the cafeteria money?"
Wanna be Mom: "Who is this?!"
Me: "The person who fixes his lunch every day of his life".
WBM: "I only want to talk to Mike (aka hubby) about our son."
Me: "Interesting since you're always asking me to take his backpack to school when you take him. I am good enough to talk to when you need a favor."
WBM: "Whatever. I'm doing a good job. Leave me alone. I don't like talking to you. I'm going to call the police."
Me: "Well, I guess I'll call the school to see if they are owed money since you won't answer my question."
WBM: "I am calling the police."

Crap. I am so scared, I am shaking in my boots, I'm about to lose my lunch.....I'm being totally sarcastic. This is her M.O. Consistently threatening the police when she knows she's not right about something and trying to use that to scare us off. Psshaw. Yeah, please do call them WBM...I have some things I'd like to tell them about you myself!! Bring it on!!

Now I have to say something about American Idol. I was going to do it in a full blog entry but figured that it might turn off my small readership if any of my readers happen to not be fans of AI. All I have to say is, "ACE!?!? LISA?!?!" C'mon people!! You have got to be kidding me!! Ace is so stinkin' cute I could eat him up (added to the fact that he does have talent) and Lisa puts any past female idol to shame. Ridiculous. Vote. Put Jessica Simpson hair Bucky in the bottom 3 or someone more deserving. I 'bout peed my pants when Ace stepped out on that stage. Really. The fact that he's from Denver certainly has nothing to do with my biased towards him. (Ha Ha).

I'm off to bed. I trudged down to the parents house in robe and slippers to check my email and of course, couldn't resist the draw of the blog....sleep well everyone out there in cyber-land!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

My dh has an evil ex in his life too. But she has custody. I hate dealing with her. I call her "She who must not be named." If she ever did anything that would benefit her son's relationship with his father it would be a miracle.

Kristen said...

There seem to be a lot of people out there in this same situation. It's nice to know I'm not alone, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with the situation. I hate it.