Mar 22, 2006

To My Readers!

I appreciate you. Thank you to my regulars for coming to visit me every day (rather every other day when I am at work and can actually post). Thanks for listening to my meanderings and my musings. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad, and sometimes in-between. I realize that my blog may sometimes look as though it as MPD (multiple personality disorder) because I can be down one day and up the next, but it doesn't. (and I don't!) I swear.

Thank you to my new readers who have posted comments lately. I get so excited when I see someone new has come to read what I have to say. Is it silly to get a feeling of "someone new out there actually cares to hear what I say" when I get a new commenter? I know there are others out there who feel the same. Identify yourselves!!

There are times when I feel this whole blogging thing is useless. Especially when no one comments. I think "Do I O-FFEND?" (Remember Pretty In Pink? Ducky? C'mon you remember that. Surely there are other Molly Ringwald 80's movie fans out there!) Why do I bother to come on here every other day or so to post whatever mundane or tragic things are going on in my life? Does it really matter to everyone out there in cyber-land? I mean really? But then I look in my comments and see that there are people who do care. The numbers are small. But hey, that's OK. I will not give up. No matter how few, or how many comments I get, I will continue to post my silly thoughts because "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me". (Is it possible I spend too much time in front of the tube?)

Anyway, I like the blogging. If not only for my blog, but to read all of the other fun blogs out there. I feel like I've got a whole new set of friends and something to look forward to reading every day.

**Stay tuned because later in the day, when I get a chance, I plan to post some pics of my girls all ready for their cousin's birthday party. They were sooo excited!**

ON THE WAY TO THE PARTY! AND BOY ARE WE EXCITED!!



All dressed up 001 All dressed up 002

6 comments:

someone else said...

I know what you mean, Kristen. It's easy to get caught up in the popularity thing, but then I realized that my blog is primarily for me. I've discovered a way to get a lot of stuff in my head out. It's been therapeutic for me. Keep yours up. I, for one, enjoy it.

Amanda said...

Your girls look like so much fun! I enjoy your blog too- it is a way to get to know you now- instead of just through stories from Chad and Julie!(Good ones!)

Anonymous said...

I feel like I could have written much of this post myself. I adore new commenters, but am always wondering what I'm doing wrong because so many other bloggers have more comments. Am I not commenting enough on others' sites? Not putting up enough quality content? Not posting often enough? It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Kristen said...

I think a lot of people feel that way Caryn. I've been trying to do better about commenting on people's blogs. I'm gonna have to check yours out! :-) Thanks for coming by! :-)

Sherry said...

Love the poses...it was fun to have you guys! Thanks for coming!

GiBee said...

Oh, how adorable! Love the poses!