Mar 17, 2006

If you've seen one...

you might as well see 'em all. I've broken my own rules by showing pics of Fiesty, myself, hubby and Yoda, so I can't leave out Care Bear. Her little feelings might get hurt. So anyway, here's a pic taken right before we went to Disney On Ice: Classic Princesses. They wore little princess costumes given to them by their Grandma Linda and were so proud. Care Bear's aunt put braids in her hair that took me three days to get out because she loved them so much. It's her favorite hairstyle now. At least she doesn't want french braids, cuz I can't do those. Anyway, here are Care Bear & Fiesty last Saturday morning. Happy, happy girls!


my little princesses 1 my little princesses 2

6 comments:

Melzie said...

So-- how was Disney on ice? I've always wanted to go to something like that... I need a daughter.. LOL!

Unknown said...

Those smiles are just too cute.

Kelly said...

Hi kristen!
Hey... If you emailed me and I didn't email back, I probalby didn't get it.
Email me again at nellodesign@yahoo.com so I can pass on some details about the design!

Cute smiles!

Kristen said...

Disney on Ice was GREAT! They loved it and had so much fun! My mom always took me to them when I was little. I'm passing on the tradition! :-) Thanks for visiting my blog! Come again!!

JD said...

Oh my gosh CUTE kiddys!!! You have your reasons I am sure for holding back pics but they are really cute. THank for sharing!!

Kristen said...

Thank you!! I think they're pretty cute. :-)