Jan 18, 2007

A Blogger Type Get Together Of Sorts

Mountain Bloggy Fun



So, here's the thing. My Mom and I were discussing the other day. We do that on occasion. Sometimes more successfully than others. But the topic of this discussion was the definite need for a blogger get together. We've met so many people and made so many great friends and we thought it would be oh-so-cool and more than necessary to meet you all....you know, IRL.

Colorado is pretty central, and if you are willing to travel to our part of the country, we will make the arrangements....do all the dirty work....and all you have to do is show up...and, well, pay (i'm not rich, yo). But we need to know if there is any interest.

If you are interested, or if it's something that you can possibly conceive doing in the near future...say the next 3 or 4 months....do this:
  • email me at coffeemama249 at yahoo dot com or
  • leave a comment here
  • give an estimated time/month/week whatever that would work for you.
  • if you feel comfortable doing so, tell me a price range that is acceptable

If enough interested is generated, and I can coordinate a time that works for everyone, then, we'll, we'll get going on figuring out the details. As details emerge, I will keep those interested parties apprised as to what is goin' on.

I think it would be great fun and would thoroughly love meeting all you wonderful peeps.

10 comments:

Diane Viere said...

This week just keeps getting better and better! Count me in! I will try to be flexible as to dates, etc. Let me know!

I'll email you as well.

Great idea! Can't wait!

Diane

Lei said...

What a great idea! Unfortunately, I am all travelled out and have $ already invested in travels over the summer. Total bummer! Maybe it will become tradition and I can get in on next year? :)

kpjara said...

Please keep me updated. I may already be coming to Colorado in the fall for a wedding...but let me know dates that are arranged and perhaps I can do both! What fun that would be...

TJ said...

Sounds like fun...I wish I could participate but funds are too tight probably for the next 6 months or so...I guess I'll get to enjoy all the fun pictures of it you post!!
:-D

Carole Burant said...

If I lived nearer, I would say YESSSS but being in Canada, it's a bit far for me! lol I do hope it works out for you though, I know how much fun it would be to have a blogger get together!! Hugs xoxo

Lala's world said...

we were hoping to go to Montana in the summer, but now with everything so up in the air with J, I am not sure what our plans are but one day I would LOVE too and love the idea of meeting some fellow bloggers!

Gina said...

If I were single, this would be the perfect get-away for me. Sadly a six hour trip with a baby isn't happenin.

I would LOVE to meet you Kristen! You seem like such a fun person!

Barb said...

I'd love to but I know it's not going to work for me this year. With Rob not working and not even being able to look for a job for 18 weeks, plus Mandy's wedding in June, I'm not going to kid myself that this can happen for me. But I do hope it happens for those of you who can make it. I'd love to hear all about it.

Cheryl said...

Not sure, It does sound like fun! I know we will be celebrating #90 for 89andholding sometime in the early fall, but plans haven't been firmed up as of yet. Shoot a date and we will see....

Mall Worker said...

Thats a great idea! I wish I had the spare funds for a trip!