Jan 20, 2007

Bloglines Issues

So, apparently I've dropped off a lot of people's bloglines. I don't know how this happened, and it's rather frustrating. I do know that when you subscribe to someone's blog on bloglines that you have to choose a feed. I believe my feed is atom. So, maybe if you re-subscribe to me and choose atom feed, that will help. I have no clue. But if I'm not on your bloglines anymore, you probably won't even read this post to know to fix it. *sigh*. How annoying.

Also, there are two blogs hosting awards. Nominations and voting are coming up soon for both. Everyday Mommy is hosting the first ever "Hidden Treasure" blog awards. And One Woman's World is hosting the 2nd annual "Share The Love Awards". Go visit, nominate and vote. Should be fun.

5 comments:

TJ said...

You are still in mine!!
;-D

Mall Worker said...

Your still in mine. I just have all of my feeds private so no one would feel left out of they went looking to see who I read :)

Pamela said...

Just started using bloglines for the first time about two weeks ago so I am not really sure if it will be something I will stick with or not! Thanks for the links, I will go take a peek! lol

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

You ought to think about signing up for a Feedburner account at feedburner.com. It's free, easy - you can publish an icon that makes it easy, and you don't have to autodiscover your site. Make sure you optimize the feed with a SmartFeed, so any reader can read you. It also tracks your subscribers.

I'll send you an e-mail if you need help.

mamashine said...

You're right! I was reading your mom's blog and hopped over to yours from there, and just caught up on two weeks' worth of posts, all the time thinking, WHY did I not know these were here?
Can I add you back in, I wonder... I'll go check right now.