Mar 21, 2007

Care Bear Prayer!

qRemember Care Bear's Prayers? It's been awhile since I posted one. Here's her prayer from last night:

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for this day.
Help me to sleep good tonight and not have any bad dreams.
Help all the people I love who are sick to get better.
Help Kevin and
Sema, Grandpa S and Feisty, Micah and Emma Grace and Amy.
And please help me to see a shooting star so I can wish on a shooting star.
You are my favorite spirit, Jesus.
Please come down to our world and take all the people who love you to Heaven with you.
I love you, Jesus.
Amen.

'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

This just gives me the joyous shivers. What a precious little person she is!

Diane Viere said...

Kristen,
While I love your celebrity posts, your American Idol updates, your birthday celebrations and wedding aniversary posts...I do believe this is the best reason for blogging--ever! How wonderful will it be to share these "prayers" with Care Bear when she is an adult! Keeping track of these precious words is bloggings best feature! Shring them is simply, icing on the cake!

Diane

Unknown said...

I love that last part. Not long ago B asked me at bedtime if Jesus was coming to get her. Evidently the second coming freaks her out. She is also very concerned about Jesus being trapped in her heart and his inability to get out.