Mar 16, 2007

Celebrity News by Kristen--American Idol Edition #2

Volume 1: Issue 8
Doing My Part to Keep Bloggy World Informed

**Disclaimer: I have nothing personally against any celebrities mentioned in "Celebrity News by Kristen". It is only for fun and only opinions. Please do not sue me.


Yep. That is what I think about this week's American Idol Results. What else can I say? Stinkaya is still in; Brandon OUT. This is wrong on so many levels. I don't even know where to start. The judges ripped on Brandon because he forgot his words. When the results were revealed and Brandon discovered he was el-finito, he was very gracious and very mature and not a bit surprised. He was expecting it because, as he pointed out, he forgot his words. So, what's your point Brandon? So did two other people. I don't see them packing their bags and taking a midnight train to Georgia! The mere fact that a 28 year old professional back up singer is out and a 17 year old kid who shouldn't even be on that stage is still in speaks volumes to me on who is actually doing the voting. Teenagers. Teenagers, I tell you! Wow dude. To say that I was shocked at this turn of events is an understatement. I don't know why I was shocked to tell you the truth. Something like this happens every year. But it still reeks of stinkiocity! For at least one more week we must be subjected to Smellaya's interpretation of talent and witness yet another disastrous hair-do. I don't care what Randy says: The dude does not have it going on where is hair is concerned. Give the boy some scissors. Better yet, I'll send Care Bear his way. She'd have a hay-day with that head of hair!

If Sanjaya wasn't going to go, it should have at least been Haley. She forgot her words, as well, and is biding her precious time, in my opinion. She's hanging by a thread.

I really don't know what else to say.

This year's top twelve leave much to be desired in my opinion. From here on out, I will be surprised at nothing that happens.

NOTHING!


The rest of the contestants were mediocre at best in their performances the other night. My favorite, Blake, in my opinion did a great job of changing up Diana's song. The judges irritate me. They speak out of both sides of their mouths. In one breath they tell the contestants, "Make the song your own! Be creative!" Then in the very next breath they are telling them that they shouldn't change a classic. So, which is it? Blake, my man, I thought you did great. Keep it up man. Do your thang!

It goes without saying that Lakisha, Melinda and Stephanie rocked. Although they are not my favorites, they definitely deserve to be where they are. So, I really don't have much to say where they are concerned.

The rest? Hand me some No-Doz, please. These are supposed to be the top 12 singers in the country right now. Huh.

I can't discuss this anymore. I'm getting verklept. There's a poll. Vote. If you want.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I could NOT believe it either. I really liked Brandon. Haley or Sanjaya - please go away!! Especially Sanjaya. He's so lame. Poor kid. You're right, though, all of those kids running around with their cell phones are doing it. But I don't see what they are seeing in him either. Truly