Mar 8, 2007

A Stinky Week...But There's a Poll

So, this has been a stinky week. Stinkier, even than the feet on the bus (but not by much). A few other crapa-licious things have happened this week besides my freakin' car breaking down but I have no desire to re-hash them. So, instead, I'm going to try to focus on a few cool things happening this week.

  • I'm taking my kids to Monsters, Inc. on Ice tonight. They have been counting the days for about a month and a half now and it's finally here! To say that they are giddy is an understatement.
  • Tomorrow night (as long as they are feeling better), my brother Kevin and his wife Sema are taking my kids to our local ice skating/swimming pool center for ice skating and swimming. They want to take them. By themselves. Without us. I love them. They rule.
  • The top 12 on American Idol are being revealed tonight. As long as my favorites stay in, then this will be a "cool" part of this week. If any of my favorites leave, it will just add to the stink-ocity.
  • My car is in the shop as we speak getting fixed. Which means no more bus (until the next time my car breaks down). --as a side note here: I do hope everyone realizes that I was joking about the "Save Kristen's Car and Sanity" relief fund. No one really send me money please. That would only make me feel more pathetic.
  • I now have buns, abs and thighs of steel thanks to all the walking and pushing of approximately 85 lbs (double stroller and 65 lbs of kids). Who needs a gym?!?!

And now, for fun, I thought I'd throw a little poll in here. One of the remaining female American Idol contestants (as of last night...not counting tonights results) shares Care Bear's first name. Which contestant is it? (You are not allowed to vote in this poll if you already know her name...Sorry! But how fair would that be?!) :-)

Which Remaining Female AI Contestant Shares Her First Name With Care Bear?
Antonella
Gina
Lakisha
Melinda
Stephanie
Haley
Sabrina
Jordin
pollcode.com free polls


Happy Voting!!

11 comments:

Lei said...

100% of your readers so far agree with me that Haley and Care Bear share the same first name.

:P

brooke said...

I vote for Lakisha. She totally looks like a Lakisha. Do you work tomorrow? I might try to run up and see gma and gpa. Are you am or pm? Let me know.

b

brooke said...

AND? Who is your fav? I pick Melinda and/or Chris Sligh to win it. Although, Melinda really gets on my nerves for some reason. It's the lack of a neck thing I think.

Dawn said...

But it's spelled wrong! And that can't be a clue, because lots of those names could be spelled many different ways.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

So I voted... are you going to let us know who is right? And Monsters Inc on Ice is TOO FUN! We loved it! Just put the blinders on your kids past all the concessions and the people that come through the aisles selling stuff... unless you have a good $100+ to spare...

Steph

Mall Worker said...

I voted Stephanie! I'm enjoying my first ever American Idol season watch. I'm not a big fan of many of the guys though. I'm enjoying the girls more, they seem to put on a better show. And I have to agree with Brooke here, Melinda bugs me for some reason too. She can sing, but there is just something about her thats annoying.

Carole Burant said...

That's the attitude to have, no matter how bad the week has been, you were able to find some good stuff too:-) I can't wait to hear about the Monsters Inc. on ice...I so loved the movie!!

Dawn said...

I love Melinda! I love her voice, her attitude, her humility. Just really like her. The guys are horrible, for the most part. I like Chris a lot. I wish anybody could get voted off each week, not evenly divided. I think it would be very lopsided at the end if they did it the way they used to.

Linda said...

I voted, but I seem to be in the minority. I hope you're going to tell us...!!
It sounds like things are looking up. I never had to work at exercising when I had small children. Now...it's a whole different story.

Unknown said...

What a fun poll! I do hope we get the answer...although she'll always be Care Bear in my mind :-)

How was Monsters, Inc. on ice? Sounds like a lot of fun!

mamashine said...

What? Nobody thinks her name is Antonella? I'm shocked!

So did your favorites make it to the top 12? I'm annoyed Sundance went home and Sanjaya stayed.