Mar 14, 2007

Results Of The Name Guessing Poll--Sort Of

Last week, I posted a poll in which I challenged you to guess Care Bear's name; which she shares with one of the remaining female AI contestants. Remember that poll? If not, here it is. It was real fun to see how you voted and what you picture in your head as Care Bear's real name. After I posted the poll I couldn't decide if I really wanted to reveal her name or not. In a way, it seems cruel to post that poll and have everyone curious about her real name and then not tell you what it is; but at the same time, her blog persona is "Care Bear". So, I've come up with a compromise.


I will tell you that it is one of two names. One of the names is her real name, and one of the names is a name we were considering for her. The spelling of the AI contestants names isn't how we spell her name or would have spelled her name. Both of these names have various spellings, and the way the contestants spell their names are different, but nevertheless. So, Care Bear's real name is one of these two:


JORDIN or HALEY


(which we do spell or would have spelled Jordyn or Hayley).

So, there ya go. I will still refer to her as Care Bear on my blog, though.

Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Well, I got one of those names right! Yay! Both are cute, and your daughter is cutest!!!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Totally looks like a Hayley to me.

Diane Viere said...

No matter what her name is...she is totally adorable!

Diane